Please follow these guidelines.
1. Essays should be submitted between December 18th, 2017 and January 21st, 2018. Essays must be postmarked by January 21st, 2018.
2. Essays may be submitted to: Michelle Fischbach, 14722 Old Lake Road, Paynesville, MN 56362
3. Essays must be double spaced and pages numbered.
4. Essays shall be 300 – 500 words in length.
5. If typed, use no smaller than 12 pt font.
6. Use a cover sheet that includes; full name, full mailing address, phone number, grade level, student date of birth, parent’s name and word count.
7. By submitting an entry the contestant and parent or guardian agree:
A. to allow National Right to Life to reprint the winning essay, and
B. that the essay is original, but not copyrighted.
8. Cite any sources used.
9. Please do not include artwork, pictures or plastic covers.
10. Please mail the essays, electronic submissions will only be accepted under special circumstances.
Essays will be read and judged on originality, content, and accuracy. Each judge will rank essays #1-#5. Essays ranked number 1, in a randomly selected group, will move to the second round. Essays may be grouped by region (West, Midwestern, Southern, and East) depending on the number of entries. The announcements will be made as soon as possible, but judging time depends on the number of entries received.
For more information please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the NRLC website at nrlc.org
Are you pregnant? Need Help? At 123GiveLife.com you can find a pregnancy help center in Wisconsin near you. Just enter your zip code.TeenBreaks.com
TeenBreaks.com gives you detailed information on pregnancy and abortion plus help in dealing with both. Girls who aborted tell their own stories about why they chose abortion, what the abortion was like, and how they feel now.OptionLine.org
A project of Heartbeat International, is a state-of-the-art helpline that employs trained phone consultants who are available 24/7 to assist women in crisis and to directly connect them to local pregnancy help centers.To get help by phone: Call toll free, 1-877-877-9027 or, text the word "option" to 95495NightingaleAlliance.org
Wisconsin Right to Life founded the Nightingale Alliance in 2002. This is the site for important, up-to-date information on physician-assisted suicide and euthanasiaNational Right to Life Committee - NRLC.org
National Right to Life’s website provides resources and information on federal right-to-life issues and legislation, compiled by the most esteemed national pro-life organization.